Friday, May 28, 2010

Tipsy Post

My normal routine Friday nights after work is to change into my PJ's, put my hair in a ponytail, stick a frozen lasagna in the oven, and make myself a cosmo. It's now 8:15 and I'm having a nice Cabernet (already drank cosmo and ate lasagna) and watching the after-show from this week's Housewives of NY (does anyone else think this is the best programming on television?). I had no intention of blogging tonight, but was compelled after the host of the after-show, Andy Cohen, played a video clip of a 2-year old Indonesian smoker. What the what? Greatest clip ever. Sad, scary, but great. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdg61r_two-year-old-smokes-40-cigarettes-a_news

Frankly, I'm a fan of the death penalty. And I have to say, right now the parents of this child should be wearing orange jumpsuits and deciding what kind of salad dressing they want to go with their last meal. This is pure Process Cheese! Do you agree? Or is it the cosmo and Cabernet talking? Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment